Research/Thought about Practical

|
I have been thinking about what genre i would like to film my practical about. I have came to the conclusion i dont particular want to do a Horror/Thriller production, reason being is that it is a very common genre in media at college, so i would like to do something else, im still stuck on which one. I have been looking at opening scenes of films, and i already know what camera angles i would like to use, however the genre is causing me hassle, i would like to do a action/comedy i think, but i cant think of a storyline at this moment in time so im struggling.



After watching that trailer i got a bag full of ideas like filiming an advertisement or something, however i think it's just opening scenes to a film. Even so that trailer gave me some insight on how lighting can affect the production, At 2.44 when the camera zooms out of the characters face, the classroom and background is looking dim and makes the picture look old (1980's style).
I will continue to give more thought about my final peice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment