Peer Assessment of Draft version

|
We had a lesson were classmates got to give feedback on eachothers magazine/film production. From the feedback given by my classmates i believe i recieved a mid/low level 3 which i am reasonaly pleased with, however i am aiming for a 4. My classmates notified me that they liked my idea and the shots i have put together and that it has a lot of potential, so i was happy with that. I still need to add opening credits into the film opening and i also need to introduce some soundtrack/music to go in the film. I havent given any thought about a title for my film yet and will do over the next 24 hours. I have madea draft piece of music, however i wont use it on my piece because i know i can do better. Over the next 2 weeks i will be staying after school to do editing, creating music and improving my film opening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment