Magazine Practice No.1

|

Today we were asked to plan a magazine front cover and contents page. I worked with Ben davies, however i was contemplating whether or not to work on my own. We was told to take a digital camera and go take pictures which were relevant to the genre of our magazine (music). We choose music because we both listen to music and is listerned by male and females across the globe, so the target audience is very wide. We tried to get pictures of some musical instruments, however the music room was locked and we couldnt find a teacher, so ben took picturse of myself listerning to music through my iPod, which turned out very well.

On monday i plan to take more pictures of my friends with instruments in their hands and use them for the contents page, Ben and i still need to think of a magazine title. I think i may struggle with Photoshop next lesson but will give it all to learn something new.
Early to start thinking about final piece but i was stuck on filming however i enjoyed taking pictures and i like the idea of putting a magazine cover together and contents page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment